You are wonderful, you are beautiful and you have talents and gifts to share with the world. After speaking at a few events over the last week, I wanted to summarise some wellness ideas that work for many and might be helpful for you:
- Love yourself, exactly as you are right now.
- Practice kind self-talk and affirmations, remind yourself of the good job you are doing and that you are a loveable and a valuable human being.
- Include fresh healthy live vegetables and fruit wherever you can. Personally, I love organic veggie and fruit juices
- Sleep – prioritise your rest, turn off electrical equipment/facebook/etc so your mind can relax a few hours before bedtime, make your bedroom a warm inviting and restful place, develop nurturing and good, kind rituals before bed, this is especially important for kids
- Simplify, overall we are too complicated and busy, there is beauty in simplicity.
- Exercise, it doesn’t have to be huge, studies show that 3x20min per week of cardio activity – like walking is great for well-being and mental health
- Water – drink good quality water and stay hydrated
- Laugh – no need to take things too seriously, especially yourself!
- Set goals and be happy with your achievement as you are taking the little steps to meet your goals.
- Accept negative emotions and look at what isn’t working so you can let go and overcome them
- Celebrate what is working!
- Contribute to others happiness and be grateful for the good people in your life
- Remind yourself of the good things/people/events/qualities in others and yourself … as gratitude is a key to happiness
- Be assertive, honestly communicate your ideas, thoughts and feelings in an appropriate and clear way. This communication values both yourself and other.
- Follow your joy
- Follow your passion
- Listen to your intuition and connect to Spirit and Mother Earth
- If you feel guided to, connect with your Angels
- Write a gratitude list of 5 things you are grateful for.
Love and Peace and Blessings