Sometimes, when life gets really confusing, the best way to handle it is to stay healthy, follow your joy, be grateful for the good in your life and keep putting your energy and effort into meaningful pursuits. It is also important to create time to spend with those you love.
As far as being of service to others goes – I am so grateful to be working with wonderful coaching and counselling clients who are so special to me and receiving motivational and inspirational speaking bookings and enquiries from schools and businesses.
I am also thrilled that in the next few weeks I have some really important and wonderful events and work going on:
- Keep an eye out for me on TV as I am fronting and presenting TV commercials for CanToo Run, Swim and Triathlon Events. I love being a part of CanToo. It is a complete personal coaching program for individuals who want to partake in swim, bike or run endurance events and raise money for breakthrough cancer research at the same time. Check them out at: http://www.cantoo.org.au
- Tonight , 22nd October, I am totally happy to be speaking at this (below) ‘Mum’s Motivational Networking Event’ – so feel free to come along and join the fun.
- On this Saturday 26th of October is the ‘TLC for Kids Marawalk’ I’m an event ambassador and will be there on the day, encouraging and supporting all the super special people who are giving of their time and energy to raise money and awareness for sick kids. Check out more details at: www.marawalk.com.au
- On November 10th I’m taking young Amelia with me to WA for the weekend where we will be racing Mandurah 70.3 Triathlon. Yes – she is signed up for the kids triathlon too! Joining me will be my precious two sisters Alice and Caroline and their three daughters, Charli, Lilli and baby Grace. Mum is coming too – so it really is the ultimate girls fun and fitness weekend! Actually, just quietly, Caroline’s friend Avon is joining us, so he may have a task on his hands calming down all our female energy!
- Thursday November 14th I am speaking at Kew Junction Retailers Group. I love Kew and am a regular in that suburb and to the shops so I’m really looking forward to this one.
All my love to you, live your dreams and make the most of who you are.
P.S. If you would like more info on my speaking go to: http://www.gracemcclure.com.au/speaking/